During the first trimester of pregnancy, the woman body will undergo a lot of changes that most of the time hard to comprehend if it’s normal or not. There are signs that occurs normal for being pregnant but some signs also means a possible complications. That’s why it is so important to call and talk to your doctor if you experience one of the following below:
1. Abdominal pain, cramps or viginal bleeding
2. Dim or blurred vision
3. Swelling in the face or hands
4. Severe or continuous headache
5. Persistent vomiting
6. Fluid leaking from vagina
7. Sudden change in frequency of intensity of fetal movements.